Name: Langlands Road
Lat & Long: 55°51"45'N, 4°18"39'W
Sorry No Image Available Yet!
Click image above to enlarge
Langlands Road is an extremely irregular shape due to the fact that it followed early field boundaries from Govan westward to Langlands Greenhead and Merryflats. The road Originally started at Burleigh Street and Harmony Row however sometime between 1893 and 1909 James Place was added and Langlands Road now started at Helen Street. The part of Langlands Road between Golspie Street and Elderpark Street became a bike path in the early 1980s.
Map is loading......