This page requires Javascript enabled.  Click Here to view on Google Maps
Name: Burghead Avenue
Date: 1932-1939
Original Name: Greenhead Avenue
Date: 1923-1932
Date: 1939-Now
Area: Linthouse
Originally called Greenhead Avenue and renamed Greengairs Avenue. Named after Alexander Stephens first yard at Burghead near Elgin Moray
Grid Ref:
Lat & Long:

Click button to view old OS maps for Burghead Avenue at National Library of Scotland

Street No(s):