Name: Carmichael Street
Originally ran from Fairley Street to Govan Road now runs from Fairley Street to Merryland Street. John Carmichael was a manager of the Fairfield yard in 1894. He had been born in Govan in 1858 and he had entered Fairfield as an apprentice in 1873. When his apprenticeship was completed seven years later Sir William appointed him as head draughtsman and later he was promoted to assistant manager.
Lat & Long: