This page requires Javascript enabled.  Click Here to view on Google Maps
Name: Stanley Place
Date: 1891
Area: Teucharhill / Craigton
Length:
Stanley Place is the name for a row of cottages and shop at 82-110 Craigton Road, running between Stanley Street (now Luss Road) and McGregor Street.

Stanley Place was built 1891. The shop on Stanley Place now M.K. Newsagents was occupied by Alexander Swan, Fruiterer in 1913-14.

It was common in Victorian times for blocks of buildings to be named differently from the street(s) that they were located on.
Grid Ref: NS 54715 65029

Click button to view old OS maps for Stanley Place at National Library of Scotland

Street No(s): 82-110 Craigton Road