This page requires Javascript enabled.  Click Here to view on Google Maps
Name: Luss Road
Date: 1926
Original Name: Stanley Street (W)
Date of Origin: 1893
Area: Teucharhill / Craigton
Length: Approx. 235m (current)
Named after Luss on banks of Loch Lomond.

The western end of Luss Road was originally named Stanley Street and was built in 1893 runnning 160m westwards from Craigton Road it originally contained a row of terraced houses (still standing today). The street was extended further westward to meet Arklet Road in the early 1920s when cottage flats and other houses were built.
Grid Ref: NS 54765 65038

Click button to view old OS maps for Luss Road at National Library of Scotland

Street No(s): 4, 6, 8, 10, 12, 14, 16, 18, 20, 22, 24, 26, 28, 30, 32, 34, 36, 38, 40, 42, 44, 45, 46, 48, 49, 51, 54, 55, 56, 57
Postcode(s): G51 3YD