This page requires Javascript enabled.  Click Here to view on Google Maps
Name: Arduthie Road
Date: 1924-1933
Area: Drumoyne
Length:
Named after Arduthie in Aberdeenshire. Built by Glasgow Corporation sometime between 1924-1933 close to were Drumoyne Farmhouse stood. There was also many early mine workings in the immediate area.

The road is approx 170m in length and runs between Arngask Road and Aberlady Road in a roughly north->south direction.

Contains a mixture of housing types which are cottage flats, terraced and semi-detached.
Grid Ref: NS 5440 6507

Click button to view old OS maps for Arduthie Road at National Library of Scotland

Street No(s): Odd on east side, even on west side. Lowest 5, highest 67
Postcode(s): G51 4TS
Click image below to enlargeArduthie Road